Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!

Hi there everyone!

Im so glad I stumbled upon this site! I have a feeling I will get lots of ideas and help from here. I am to say the least obsessed with Christmas. My house come Christmas time is decorated with about 50,000 lights, a life size sleigh for people to take pictures in. 24 arches over our driveway, around 20 blowups, a life size nativity, life size gingerbread house and countless blow molds, Christmas trees and plenty of other amazing decorations. Oh and I can't forget to tell you about our snowman who we named big poppa who is 20ft tall and stands on a 10ft platform and looks over our house. And it's all set to a musical light show. This is just the decorations on the outside. Inside I have 24 different themed Christmas trees and have recently gotten quite a collection of nutcrackers going. I run a Facebook paged called The Fye's Crazy Christmas House if you would like to check it out.

Every year we try to do one new big thing. This year our build is life size deer that will "fly" to go in front of our sleigh. We started cutting the deer out a couple of weeks ago. And should hopefully have all 9 finished being cut this weekend. Then comes the fun part of painting and decorating and then on to figure out how we will attempt to make them fly. If anyone has attempted to do this I would love any feed back or tips you may have!

Holy moly that's quite the setup!

Welcome to the forum!
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Welcome to CFC! It's nice to see someone who goes all out for the Christmas season! Plus you try to add something new each year. Do you set up the same way each year or do you mix it around some? I will check out your Facebook page and see all the fun.

Again, welcome!
      "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Welcome to the merriest board on the internet.
        Mark
        Check out my Christmas reviews.

Comment

Hello. You certainly go all out with your decorating. That is great. Maybe you can share some of your projects on here. Make sure you take lots of pics of the reindeer project to share. Glad to have you joining us. If you feel artisitic we are currently running an art contest, creating a piece of holiday art work. Check it out HERE

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your projects and display.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 874 users online. 5 members and 869 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
            X