Well I missed this... Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I missed this... Hello!

Hey everyone! My name is Frank but everyone just calls me Frosty. I have a bit of a love for snow I guess you can say.

My wife and I made the move to North Carolina a few years ago from California and we never have regretted it. Such a different kind of holiday when you have snow!!

I joined because I love Christmas and what it represents for family and friends. I don't usually have people to talk about it all year round other than my wife so when I seen the forum, I had to sign up!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to the forum!

My wife and I made the move to North Carolina a few years ago from California and we never have regretted it. Such a different kind of holiday when you have snow!!
    I presume you moved to, like, Ashville, or something? North Carolina and white Christmases aren't normally spoken in the same sentence, unless you're in the mountains.

I too, recently moved to a colder and snowier locale (Kansas City) from the west coast (Seattle area) in order to get wintery-er winter weather. Rain and 40 degrees isn't very Christmas-y.
    Nutcracker fetishist.
    Visit my nutcracker blog

Comment

Welcome to the forum Frank. I see you have already made yourself at home which is great. I have enjoyed many of your posts.

Comment

Glad to meet you Frank.

https://www.pinterest.com/weewee50/

Comment

Welcome Frank.

Comment

Welcome to CFC! Glad you found us, we do talk about Christmas pretty much year round here, but we also talk about other things throughout the year as well. Hope you will find this site interesting and continue to be a part of it.

Thanks for joining!
            "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1421 users online. 6 members and 1415 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
            X