Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Belated Merry Christmas! I am new here. I decided to join since I really don't have anyone else in my life who enjoys Christmas as much as I do.

Most of my family has basically moved out of state or no longer celebrated Christmas the same way. I am glad to have found a forum for the topic!

I look forward to chatting about my favorite time the the year with everyone

Hey RyanP6243, welcome to CFC! As I've been noticing you've joined in on quite a few post already. So I guess I don't have to tell you how exciting it is to be on here as a member.

So with that being said, welcome again and have fun posting about Christmas!
    "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
      Hey RyanP6243, welcome to CFC! As I've been noticing you've joined in on quite a few post already. So I guess I don't have to tell you how exciting it is to be on here as a member.

So with that being said, welcome again and have fun posting about Christmas!
      Yeah I get a bit carried away on forums when I have nothing going on at night LOL Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1232 users online. 5 members and 1227 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
      X