Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Belated Merry Christmas! I am new here. I decided to join since I really don't have anyone else in my life who enjoys Christmas as much as I do.

Most of my family has basically moved out of state or no longer celebrated Christmas the same way. I am glad to have found a forum for the topic!

I look forward to chatting about my favorite time the the year with everyone

Hey RyanP6243, welcome to CFC! As I've been noticing you've joined in on quite a few post already. So I guess I don't have to tell you how exciting it is to be on here as a member.

So with that being said, welcome again and have fun posting about Christmas!
    "Remember, if Christmas isnít found in your heart, you wonít find it under a tree.Ē ~ Charlotte Carpenter.

Comment

Originally posted by Falasben View Post
      Hey RyanP6243, welcome to CFC! As I've been noticing you've joined in on quite a few post already. So I guess I don't have to tell you how exciting it is to be on here as a member.

So with that being said, welcome again and have fun posting about Christmas!
      Yeah I get a bit carried away on forums when I have nothing going on at night LOL Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

I feel your pain, Ryan. Most people in my state don't celebrate Christmas like I do either, and every year we have cases of theft of the few nativity scenes/display items that do exist. That's why I was so happy to discover this forum. I usually have to drive 2 hours to find fellow hardcore Christmas fans, but now hopefully we've both found people on here who we can celebrate with.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1471 users online. 8 members and 1463 guests.

Most users ever online was 2,909 at 11:22 AM on 11-28-2016.

Working...
        X