C9 Rainbow Pixels for sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C9 Rainbow Pixels for sale

I had these listed on LOR and PC before and the situation did not go so well. One person committed to the entire lot and then fell off the face of the earth.
    I have 20 of Seasonal Entertainments Rainbow C9 pixel strings:
    http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc....c9-pixels.html

These are 12V - 2801's and will work with any of the pixel controllers, not just the units Greg sells. All but one string have never been out of the box. One string was used for testing for all of 15 minutes, and has the original connector cut off. I am going in a different direction, and trying to clean out some of my garage clutter.

Greg had them listed in his Pre-Sale at $45 and now they are at $50. I am willing to part with them for $40 a string plus shipping. I prefer to sell the entire lot, but would consider selling in 5 string lots. There is nothing wrong with them, I decided to go in a different direction. These are great for the newbie looking to get involved in RGB relatively inexpensively, or anyone looking to enhance their display.

Send me a Message if you are interested.
    Mark Zembruski
    www.WoodinvilleWonderland.com
    LOR - Lynx - SanDevices - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
    I have the C.L.A.P. - Do You?
    ~ Christmas is not a time ~ It's a state of mind ~

I forgot to add that there are 42 nodes per string, so most optimized for as full a universe as possible, and approx. 8" on center.
    Mark Zembruski
    www.WoodinvilleWonderland.com
    LOR - Lynx - SanDevices - J1Sys - Madrix - Advatek
    I have the C.L.A.P. - Do You?
    ~ Christmas is not a time ~ It's a state of mind ~

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1251 users online. 5 members and 1246 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
    X