Drollerie Collection For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drollerie Collection For Sale

I don't know much about these boards. I hope that I'm following your rules.

I am a Santa artist, who is selling my collection of Drolleries by Demdaco. I have about 11 for sale. No boxes, some tags. Demdaco is a wonderful company and the quality of their products are unmatched. I have the reindeer, snowman, star group. Pockets of cheer, Peppin, etc. I can send pictures if anyone is interested. These Santa's are no longer available in retail market.

Why don't you post the pictures on here? You will probably generate a lot more interest if people knew what they were. You can put the pictures in an album on your profile page or post them directly to this thread. You can post up to five pictures per post. Since you have more than 5 you can keep adding threads to this post. Also, if you have photos you can possibly post prices with the photos.

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
      Why don't you post the pictures on here? You will probably generate a lot more interest if people knew what they were. You can put the pictures in an album on your profile page or post them directly to this thread. You can post up to five pictures per post. Since you have more than 5 you can keep adding threads to this post. Also, if you have photos you can possibly post prices with the photos.
      Thanks for the guidance. I'll try to get that done tomorrow. Sorry for the newbie behavior. I guess that I haven't posted enough to post my own link. I hand sculpt Santas myself. They for the most part are silly and known for their open mouthed smiles. You can do that when you sculpt them be hand rather than use molds. Seasonal People Santas By Deborah (or Debbie Dinneen) can get you to my site. I'm not the best, but I love what I do. I love the Drolleries but my home is so full of Santa's that it's time to cull the herd.

Comment

Weren't you in Art Doll Quarterly? Very honored to have you at our Forum!

What is your website?
        People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

Comment

Yup That's Me..........

Originally posted by Sickie Ickie View Post
          Weren't you in Art Doll Quarterly? Very honored to have you at our Forum!

What is your website?
          Umm Yup. You are too kind. I was in that magazine. I don't think that I'm able to post a website as I'm new to this forum. If you search Debbie Dinneen, Deborah Dinneen and Seasonal People, you will find my website. My Santa's are known for their open mouthed smiles. Each piece is hand sculpted. No molds, EVER. I do lot's of silly Santa's. Santa's sticking their tonuges out holding a list saying, "You Bad, Me Good", Santa's stomping grapes making wine. I love Santa's and the Drolleries designed by Deborah Henderson, manufactured by Demdaco are my favorites. I was at Deborah's home for her first magazine interview. She was a nervous wreck. lol We met through the Kansas City Renaissance Festival. I and my husband were performers and she had a booth. I'm downsizing my collections. My whole house is in Santa's from art work to silverware. lol Demdaco is an amazing company located in Overland Park, Kansas. Deborah Henderson was lucky to have them reproduce her work.
          My grandson and I discovered chickens this year. We bought some chicks, built a coop and now we are incorporating chickens where we can with the Santa decor. I was raised in Southern California, moved to Kansas in 1976 a month after I married. I thought that I was coming to the old west. lol I was disappointed that the suburbs of Kansas City were similar to my old stomping grounds, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Westminster and San Diego where I met my husband. Sooooooo My new fascination with chickens has caused me to want to inject chicken's into my collections and displays. I highly recommend backyard chickens to everyone. We only have hens as roosters are not legal in our city of Olathe, Kansas. You don't need a rooster for eggs. If anyone is interested there is a great site called Backyard Chickens that can help you get started. I didn't get to pictures today of the Drolleries that I'm selling. I spent a good deal of time painting our chicken coop. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm keeping all of my small Drolleries and selling the big ones. This is my address if anyone wants to contact me. 15861 W. 147th Terrace Olathe, Kansas
          Hugs,
          Debbie

Comment

I believe this is a link to her site. http://seasonalpeople.com/Home_Page.php

You have a lot of really beautiful and adorable santas. I am curious. Why do some of the characters have a price and not others? Are all of them for sale, or none of them? They are so unique and wonderful, I wish I could afford one of them.
            Last edited by Just Whisper; 08-26-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Thanks!

Originally posted by Just Whisper View Post
              I believe this is a link to her site. http://seasonalpeople.com/Home_Page.php

You have a lot of really beautiful and adorable santas. I am curious. Why do some of the characters have a price and not others? Are all of them for sale, or none of them? They are so unique and wonderful, I wish I could afford one of them.
              I mainly put them on the web site for examples. No two are ever exactly alike. I generally sell in local stores but the website helps to keep me selling all year. I've been lazy and didn't update my website. When people enquire about a specific style and size then I state a price. All the Santas that you see on my web site are sold and examples of what I can make and ordered. I actually only have two available right now. One sledding on his belly about 20 inches long and about 12 inches tall. He is $250.00 The other stands alone at twenty inches tall and is sticking his tongue out carrying a list that says, "You Naughty Me Nice " The first one that I made like that was purchased by a Divorce Lawyer. lol I'll post their pictures along with the Drolleries that I'm selling. I hope to have them posted tonight.
              Debbie

Comment

I would be interested in seeing pictures and hearing prices. Please contact me. Thank you.

Comment

Do you still have these for sale?

I would love to know more about these. Could you please let me know if you still have them?
                  Originally posted by Seasonalpeople View Post

I am a Santa artist, who is selling my collection of Drolleries by Demdaco. I have about 11 for sale. No boxes, some tags. Demdaco is a wonderful company and the quality of their products are unmatched. I have the reindeer, snowman, star group. Pockets of cheer, Peppin, etc. I can send pictures if anyone is interested. These Santa's are no longer available in retail market.

Comment

Originally posted by Seasonalpeople View Post

hello i've seen some of the big dollars in ebay with high asking prices for these (at least for my budget) - do you still have yours? how much are you selling them for?

thanks

Comment

do you still have them for sale? I would like to see pictures and know how much you want for each one

Comment

Seasonalpeople has not been on here since her last posting on this thread. Those of you who have asked about her dolls may do better to either try sending her a private message through the forum and hope she gets them fwd to her email account, or try to contact her through her website. Best of luck contacting her.

Comment

I would be interested in your Drolleries. Would you send email pictures? Thank you, Rosemary

Comment

Hi! I am interested in the Demdaco Drollery "Pepin" if you still have this available. I would appreciate a picture and also the condition.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1398 users online. 7 members and 1391 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,474 at 09:13 PM on 11-26-2017.

Working...
                            X