Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LIGHT UP OHIO 2012 is coming!!!!!

1. Default LIGHT UP OHIO 2012 is coming!!!!!

IT’S COMING!!!!!! Light Up Ohio 2012 has found a new location. The date will be May 19th, and we will be at a beautiful 100 acre park.
    Thanks to Joe Erdeljac, we will be having our event in the Ingram Building at Hoover Y Park. It's located right outside of Columbus, at 1570 Rohr Road, Lockbourne, OH 43137.
    Mark your calendars, more details will follow soon.

Bill

For those of you who are nearby, I would look into this event. While I've never been able to attend, rumor has it the event is extreemly well recieved.

Yes, Light-Up-Ohio has been well received... with 2012 being our 6th year! We are currently working on the details for this year's event. We will post updates here, as they become available. The updates will also be available at www.lightupohio.com
    Jeff

4. Default

There are 3 Great events this year.Light up ohio witch is in the columbus area.Then its Ice in fischers Indiana witch is just north east of indianapolis.Then the C3 conferance in Gleanview il about 10 to 15 minuts north of ohare airport.While they are 3 totaly different events all 3 are great you will have fun meet some great people learn a lot eat great food and get some great deals on items for your displays
    Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by jgwood View Post
    There are 3 Great events this year.Light up ohio witch is in the columbus area.Then its Ice in fischers Indiana witch is just north east of indianapolis.Then the C3 conferance in Gleanview il about 10 to 15 minuts north of ohare airport.While they are 3 totaly different events all 3 are great you will have fun meet some great people learn a lot eat great food and get some great deals on items for your displays
    Gregg
    jgwood,
    What is the C3 Conference? I am still new to the forum and just want to make the most of it.

6. Default

The c3 conferance is a event held in glenview in the end of augast beginning of sept i think it is memorial day but could be laborday weekend .I can never get thoes 2 right.It is a big party were you learn about decarating your house .Last one in 2010 it is a by yrly event ther was around 100 people from all over the us and a coulpe from england.If it is close for you it is worth it to go to.I will find more info and post it here
    Gregg

7. Default

I like wood too!

C3 - Chicagoland Christmas Conference
    « on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:01 PM »Quote
    C3 THE NEW, IMPROVED CHICAGOLAND CHRISTMAS CONFERENCE

C3 will be held over Labor Day weekend, Friday, August 31, September 1 and 2, 2012.

C3 is intended for everyone and anyone that is interested in Christmas lights, learning new things, and socializing with friends.

In the past, we have had attendees come from as far away as the United Kingdom, California, Utah and Texas. Old seasoned veterans and newbies alike, all are welcome!

Our presenters have always been top notch. This year will be no exception.

Always wanting to improve the event, this year promises to be better than ever before.

Please mark your calendars, C3 only happens every two years!

Topics? We have some great ones in mind.

What would you like to see demonstrated, learn, or talk about.

Make those suggestions, post to this thread! This is YOUR event!

Want to present something? Just let me know!

I'll be updating this thread as more information becomes available

Quote Originally Posted by jgwood View Post
    I like wood too!

C3 - Chicagoland Christmas Conference
    « on: January 09, 2012, 11:43:01 PM »Quote
    C3 THE NEW, IMPROVED CHICAGOLAND CHRISTMAS CONFERENCE

C3 will be held over Labor Day weekend, Friday, August 31, September 1 and 2, 2012.

C3 is intended for everyone and anyone that is interested in Christmas lights, learning new things, and socializing with friends.

In the past, we have had attendees come from as far away as the United Kingdom, California, Utah and Texas. Old seasoned veterans and newbies alike, all are welcome!

Our presenters have always been top notch. This year will be no exception.

Always wanting to improve the event, this year promises to be better than ever before.

Please mark your calendars, C3 only happens every two years!

Topics? We have some great ones in mind.

What would you like to see demonstrated, learn, or talk about.

Make those suggestions, post to this thread! This is YOUR event!

Want to present something? Just let me know!

I'll be updating this thread as more information becomes available
    Gregg,
    Thanks for the info!
    Ken

For those of you who are planning on attending this year's Light-Up-Ohio event, we now have the hotel information up. Here is the link... http://www.lightupohio.com/luohotelinformation.htm

There is more updates coming for LUO 2012, so stay tuned!

This is the post on PC by Bill Hoffman...
    Registration for Light Up Ohio 2012 is now "OPEN"!
    We will be hosting this event in our new location at the Hoover Y Park, in Columbus, Ohio. The Agenda should be finalized soon, and it will be posted on our website: www.lightupohio.com.
    Because of you, we have always prided ourselves in hosting one of the top Lighting Enthusiast events of the Spring, and this year should be no different. As past attendees will tell you, we will have lots of fun and surprises. The education will be second to none, and the food will be out of this world.
    Mark your calendars for May 18th, and 19th. Hope to see you there.

Bill

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast