Thread: Little Blizzard snow machine

Default Little Blizzard snow machine

I am selling a Little Blizzard snow machine by CITC. Following is a link to a video on their site. It shows many of their products. If you fast forward to the 3 minute 50 second mark, you will see several examples of the Little Blizzard being used.http://www.youtube.com/citcfx#p/u/5/e_9w89S5ZCU

This is not one of the cheap consumer models. It is a professional model used in movies and by DJs. I actually bought it from a stage and sound company that was going out of business. This item is used but it look like it is brand new! It's just a little dusty from storage.

Expect to spend up to $1500 for one of these if you buy it new. Even used ones can go for up to $1000.

This is a great addition to your Christmas decorations, as you can ensure a white Christmas for your kids whether mother nature likes it, or not.

I am asking $800 but reasonable offers will be considered. It comes with a heavy duty wooden crate for storage and transport.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Pow-Pow; 09-13-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Good price. I know froggies makes fluid for snow flakes as well. I can't do it, but maybe someone else can.
    People really act weird at Christmas time. After all, what other time of year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?

I am planning on putting it on ebay tonight. I will post a link when I do. Please pass the information on to anyone you know who may be interested.

I've listed the item on eBay now. I've started the auction at $645 but I've noted that shipping is $45 (a total right now of $690). This will be an oversized item and I may even have to pay more in shipping than that. Anyway, if anyone is interested, just let me know. Here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190572178930...84.m1558.l2649

Well, my auction ended without a sale.

Anyone who is interested in this item but is scared of my pricing, feel free to make me an offer. I might just accept it...

Default Is the snow machine still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Pow-Pow View Post
    Well, my auction ended without a sale.

Anyone who is interested in this item but is scared of my pricing, feel free to make me an offer. I might just accept it...
    I'm interested in your snow machine; is it still available?

He/she has not been on here since 9-28-11, and with only 4 posts to their credit I doubt they will see your post, Alphaleap.