Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: You're listening to . . . .?

About 60 miles west of ST. Louis MO. in a town call Warrenton.
    Blog Entries

'Body and Soul' -Freddie Hubbard
    There's beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barrren branches.

Blog Entries

'The Christmas Song' - Jack Jezzro
    There's beauty in a winter's full moon. Glittering off the snow between the shadows of barrren branches.

Center of Connecticut, town called Higganum

I'm listening to Putrid ,tell me what he is listening to. Thanks bud!
    I swear, I went through this entire strand. Each light I pulled out and put back in. Oh, I didn't check the fuse! My thumb is so sore, will I learn for next time?

Blog Entries

this...

Joshua Redman, Hide and seek

Youtube can be sooooooo cool.

Blog Entries

'My Little Drum' - Vince Guaraldi Trio ( A Charlie Brown Christmas )

What better music is there to listen to on a quiet Easter morning?

Blog Entries

Wee-Dot.- Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers

Neil Young - "Sugar Mountain"
    The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

The Mamas and The Papas -"Creeque Alley"
    The only people who grow old were born old to begin with

Thumbs up Another Choice for Christmas Music Online!

You know I listen to AccuRadio.com for my Christmas music anytime of the year. They have an unlimited various styles to choose from and also play music for the Halloween season that just ended. They are always adding categories every year, and of course they play the gamut of other types of music as well. The great thing about it is that it's all free! You know there is no other type of music written more for just one holiday than the Christmas holiday! There is no other kind of music that can enlighten one's spirit and to make you feel just great all over!

Yes, you do get some advertising on the website but it's minimal and it's not intrusive to the music. They offer a wide array of themes to choose from when listening to them. So you might stop over and give it a listen! It's never a bad thing to have too much Christmas music choices to choose from! They also claim to have the largest selection of Christmas music on the web. They also have some specialized listings, things like channels that just play all the different variations of "I'll be home for Christmas" or "Silent Night" and so on, over and over again. I guess it's for those people who just can't get their fill of one song played every which way imagined.

So if you really enjoy the music of the holiday then this is where you can find it all the year long!!!!
    Last edited by Falasben; 11-08-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Update

Looks like Dish Satellite Network is now devoting several of their channels to Christmas music going on now for your listening pleasure. If I remember right they continue it all the way through New Years Day.

Also on another thread, I told you about a website called AccuRadio.com playing Christmas music. Just as a reminder if you haven't read the other thread, you can listen to Christmas music year round on this site. But all of their Christmas selections are up and running now! They claim to have the largest selection of Christmas music on the web. So take a chance, it's free to join, but you don't have to sign up just to listen to music. I think you will like what you hear.
    Last edited by Falasben; 11-08-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Update

Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast